C5 Petroleum Resin
Release time：2019-09-18 Viewed：1600
Our company’s C5 petroleum resin is thermoplastic, low molecular weight, pale yellow aliphatic resin obtained from mainly polymerizing unsaturated aliphatic 1,3-pentadiene (1,3-piperlene) and some monomers derived from the process of thermal cracking of naphtha. With superior tackifying processability and good affinity with a wide range of fillers such as titanium pigment and glass bead, quartz sand, PE wax, etc. it's specially designed to be binder in thermoplastic road-marking paint application.
The major usages are tackifier for pressure sensitive adhesive, because of its well-balanced PSA properties such as trackness,adhesive strength and cohesive strength. And this grade also can be used as the binder for hot melt road marking.
1. Light color and Slightly odor
2. Excellent affinity with wide range of fillers
3. Good flowability in RMP
4. Low Molecular weight and Low volatility
5. High transparency and High antifriction
6. Weather resistance and Anti-staining
7. Strong adhesion and Quick dryness